Friday, December 28, 2007

SNOOPS 9 YEAR-OLD ILLEGITIMATE SON SAYS HE WANTS 'TO GET TO KNOW MY FAMILY' & TO BE A PART OF SNOOP'S REALITY SHOW, 'FATHER HOOD.'






Snoop Dogg's secret (up until now) son, nine-year-old Julian Corrie Broadus, from Snoop's former high school jump-off, 34-year-old Laurie Holmond, has stepped forward to speak his mind on his place on Snoop's new scripted reality show, Father Hood, as well as in his life. Julian and his mom dished details of Snoop's lack of participation in Julian's life to Star magazine who has also managed to obtain paternity documents which proves Snoop is indeed Julian's son...an account that Snoop has never denied publicly. “I should be with him on the show, but I’m not,” Julian tells Star magazine. “I don’t want to be an actor; I want to be a basketball player. But I want to be on the show to get to know my family. It would be so nice for all of us to just hang out together. I hope we can do that one day.”Holmond, who has known Snoop since they were high school students in Long Beach, California says she and the rapper had a great relationship until June of 1997 when she learned of Snoop's marriage to his current wife Shante, whom he shares three children with, on the radio. "Calvin told me I wouldn’t understand, and he was right, I wanted nothing to do with him,” Laurie tells Star magazine. However, her anger towards him didn't last long at all because three months later Laurie and Snoop found themselves hemmed up and hooked up at the La Reve Hotel in Hollywood, California. Nine months later, Laurie had given birth to Snoop's love child. “When I told Calvin I was pregnant, he said, ‘I don’t know how I’m going to tell Shante.' But when Julian was born, Calvin was right there, and he took responsibility like a man.”

But that was nine years ago. Laurie claims Snoop hasn’t seen their son since early 2003. She took Snoop to court to establish paternity just last June; he was proven to be the father. “I asked him to start seeing Julian again. He sounded sincere, but he has yet to come by. Julian does spend a lot of time with his grandmother, Beverly-Calvin’s mom-whom he adores. But now Calvin needs to acknowledge him.”

No comments: